About Wild Park Derbyshire
Only 10 minutes from Derby and Ashbourne, Wild Park Derbyshire is the Midlands Premier Paintball, Laser Tag and Quad Bike Trekking Centre. Established by Richard & Jenny Else in 1989, with day to day running recently passed to their three sons, Jake, Jody and Jamie, Wild Park Derbyshire has built up an enviable reputation for professionalism in the leisure industry.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations and to give you a fun experience you will want to repeat again and again. Whether you are a first timer or a frequent visitor you will find all your needs fulfilled in a professional, courteous and above all safe environment.
Whatever the occasion, be it a birthday, team building exercise or stag or hen party, the Wild Park Derbyshire staff have the experience and skill to make sure your day runs perfectly and to make sure that everyone has a day to truly remember.
So what is so special about Wild Park Derbyshire?
Since we started a Paintball site 20 years ago the industry has experienced massive growth and with many more Paintball sites starting up, the opportunity to play at other Paintballing venues has never been so great. Having sampled some of these sites, we are confident that our site ranks with the best and there are a lot of reasons for that.
1. Our customer care is
our number one priority, we appreciate you coming and we
want you to come back - we have many people who
regularly return to Wild Park Derbyshire every year.
2. We treat it as a day out in the country, so food, a bacon cob in the morning, beef stew and a jacket potato for lunch with tea and coffee available all day is the basic ingredient for an experience you would want to repeat - (see Paintball Prices page to see the various different Paintballing packages that we have to offer you).
3. Good kit and top of the range goggles are essential to enjoying your day.
4. Our staff are highly trained and highly motivated for you to enjoy the whole experience.
5. Our facilities are second to none. We have a state of the art Head Quarters where you spend the day; it is all covered so if it is raining you have shelter. It also has a purpose built toilet block with running water and flushing toilets, all to make your day more comfortable.
6. The Paintball game zones are superb. We have an old wood with streams, ponds and ravines to make your day truly memorable. We encourage tactical manoeuvres rather that just blasting paint at each other. Pride of place is still the 30 foot Tower in Death Valley. Customers come back time and time again ‘to take the Tower’.
7. At the end of the day we have changing rooms and separate showers, 4 showers for the men and 2 for the ladies, so you don’t have to drive home (or after a stag or hen party go into town) looking dirty and wet!!